Winter 2015 Body Fat Challenge
Lose up to 48 lbs and Win up to $5000 in Only 6 Short Weeks!
FREE Kick-Off Body Fat Challenge Nutrition Seminar
Monday Night January 12th, 2015 6pm at Mike Duffy’s Personal Training Oakhurst, NJ
Tuesday Night January 13th, 2015 6pm at Deans Natural Food Market – Shrewsbury, NJ
This Body Fat Nutrition Seminar details the nutrition
plan that has helped people lose up to 48.5 lbs in
only 6 short weeks! If you want results like this
you must attend this seminar.
Official Weigh-in Site:
Mike Duffy’s Personal Training
147 Markham Place
Little Silver, NJ 07739 (Map It)
Phone: (732) 530-4066
Weigh-in Date: Thursday January 22nd, 2015
Weigh-in Times: 6:00AM to 6:00PM
Register for “The 2015 Winter Body Fat Challenge” by filling out
the form at the top of this page. Hurry, only 80 spots are available and we have
sold out the past few events quickly!
Body Fat Challenge Rules and Regulations:
- All contestants must use a Mike Duffy’s Personal Trainer at least once per week during the 6 week contest.
- Competitors must eat at least 3 meals per day, no starvation diets (this is a body fat contest NOT a weight loss contest).
- The final weigh in date is Thursday March 5th, 2015. There will be NO weigh-ins after this date. You can weigh in any time before this date by appointment only.
- Determination of Winners: For the past 17 years we have determined the winner based on the DIFFERENCE between their initial and final body fat measurements NOT the percentage of the two measurements. For example, if your initial body fat measurement was 20% and your final measurement was 32% then the DIFFERENCE is 12% and that will be the number used in determining the winners.
- The top 3 place winners receive cash prizes. The minimal first place prize will be $1000 and the maximum first place prize will be $5000. Total prize money is determined by the number of contestants. Additional prizes are awarded for runners up from our sponsors.
- The top 3 place winners will receive checks within two weeks of the end of the Challenge. Cash prizes will only be given after contestants have their picture taken and hand in a testimonial OR provide us with a video testimonial. Contestants agree to let Mike Duffy’s personal training use their before and after photos to promote future Challenges. Refusal to do so will mean a forfeiture of prize monies.
- Winners will be responsible for any state, local or federal taxes on prize monies and must complete a W-9 form before prize monies are given.
- All contestants must be over 18 and in good health. Some contestants might be asked for their physicians approval to enter the Challenge. Contestants under the age of 18 must have their parents or legal guardians come into our location to sign all documents to show that they have parental and physician approval.